Prayer draws us closer to God, gives us strength, and prepares us for life’s trials. Prayer is the believer’s most powerful weapon. Prayer is very important for our spiritual life. By often praying diligently when playing online gambling at cuan slot sites, our chances of winning will be much greater.
Praying means talking to God. Prayer is conversation. God answers our prayers in many ways. When we pray, we start a conversation with God, to talk to Him about what is going on and to hear what He has to say.
In prayer we can tell God everything: our feelings, our frustrations, our concerns, our dreams… We can thank God for what He has done and ask Him for His help in our lives and the lives of others (Philippians 4:6-7). ).
Why Pray When God Already Knows Everything?
We don’t pray because God doesn’t know. We pray to be closer to God. In good relationships, friends talk and spend time together. When we pray, we take time to be with God, think about Him, and gain more intimacy with Him.
Telling God everything is important because it helps identify feelings, sins, and negative issues that need to be resolved. When we pray, we have the opportunity to surrender everything to God and let Him work in our lives (James 4: 7-8). God repairs and restores our lives when we pray.
Pray also to thank God. Often we receive blessings and don’t remember to be grateful (1 Thessalonians 5:18). When we stop to give thanks for his blessings, we give glory to those who deserve it – God. Prayers of thanksgiving put things in perspective and help us remember that God is in control and wants us well.
What Does Prayer Do?
The Bible says that the prayer of the righteous is powerful (James 5:16). When we pray God’s answer! The answer is not always yes but God listens and gives us the answers we need. Prayer:
- Tunes us into God – when we pray for God’s will to be done, we begin to see things as God sees them – Matthew 6:9-10
- Forgiveness and atonement – If we confess our sins to God and forgive others, God will redeem us from our sins – John 1:9
- Healing – the prayer of faith heals those who are physically, emotionally, and spiritually sick according to God’s will – read here: What does the Bible say about praying for the sick?
- Strengthening – Praying is communing with God, who gives us strength to face all challenges; Jesus found the strength to face the cross when He prayed
- Defeat the Enemy – In our fight against the forces of the devil, prayer helps us to believe in the power of Allah who is greater than our enemies and to defeat the devil.
- Free – prayer frees people from the power of sin and brokenness and saves lives
The Bible says that we don’t receive much because we don’t ask God (James 4: 2-3). When we pray according to God’s will, prayer is the beginning of blessings. God wants and can bless us but He wants us to realize that it is He who gives us blessings. Praying means acknowledging God’s sovereignty in our lives and humbly asking for His help
Read more : Why Is God Seemingly Unfair?